The Art and Science of Skincare
Extra Virgin Skin is the only skincare brand that uses certified "Extra Virgin" grade olive oil. 98% of the olive's nutrients are pressed out in this first press. See the reasons why the other brands use lower grades below.*
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil (EVOO) is rich in Vitamins, natural fatty acids, minerals, and antioxidants.
- The natural organic properties help with brightening, moisturizing, nourishing and protecting your skin, hence, not only does it have amazing skin beauty benefits, but also health benefits like UV protection, and cell rejuvenation.
- Also, no other fruit or seed oil is certified by grade and quality like EVOO. This is because no other plant oil is as valuable...
EVOO is closer to our own skin's oil than any other naturally occurring oil. That is one of the main reasons why we use it. To make it work you need the right organic ingredients and a carefully developed formula.
- All creams and lotions are made by mixing water with some type of oil into a base. (Note: oil-free lotions use a synthetic silicon oil instead.)
- The use of high percentage of EVOO provides more organic protection and nutrients than any other oil. This leaves more room for powerhouse ingredients like Edelweiss, Mulberry and Mirifica to name a few.
All of our EVOO is certified!